Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm not a hater!

I was reading my last post and I thought it sounded a little too angry. You may think I hate the internet judging by that entry, but I don't. I just think it gets out of hand sometimes and people take the internet too seriously. I like to think of it in terms of Uncle Ben, "With great power comes great responsibility." Remember that internet. We have so much information at the touch of our fingertips, but now we also have a slew of problems. Identity theft, computer virus's, machines rising up and killing us in our sleep... you know, that kinda thing. I can't hate on the internet though. It makes me laugh. Besides, if I was totally against the internet I wouldn't be able to find things like this:



All I can say is my brothers and sister-in-law's better watch out. I think I just found your anniversary gifts. Happy webjunk hunting!

1 comment: