Thursday, March 26, 2009

What

I am addicted to the site videogum. Seriously, I spend way too much time on there just laughing at the screen. It's creepy. Anyway, I recently found this gem of a posting on the site.

Apparently, there is a movie coming out that is being described as, "An Epic Musical Romantic Adventure set in a mystical island kingdom where horses reign and birds keep watch." Yes. The Epic Musical Romantic Adventure (actual description) is the project of "Emmy Award Winning Composer Michael J. Lewis." This is going to be a FEATURE FILM. Made by someone who has an EMMY. What? I can't even talk about it anymore. I present to you the epic, "You Make My Day." Yes, the name of the movie is "You Make My Day." Yup.



Screw Make My Day, this Makes My Year.

3 comments:

  1. i'm sorry bridg, but i had to turn that mess off after i saw a huge bird flexing his claws. i can't continue watching because he might fly out of my monitor and get me, birds can sense fear you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this is why I'm pissed that I'm poor and somebody is actually MAKING MONEY off of that, I swear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete